The Crosby-Ironton Food Service Department provides quality, well-balanced meals to students and staff. Students and visitors are encouraged to take advantage of our nutritious breakfast and lunch programs, guaranteed to help fuel the learning process.
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- PaySchools - to add money to lunch account(s)
- Pick up Meal Menu for Distance Learning Aug 31-Sept 11
- Pick up Meal Menu for Distance Learning Sept 14-30
For more information on meal costs at Cuyuna Range Elementary School and Crosby-Ironton High School, as well as our free or reduced-price meals for qualifying students, click below.
- Crosby-Ironton Food Service Information
- Application for Educational Benefits - in PDF (for free/reduced priced meals)
Questions about the Food Service program can be directed to: