Tomorrow, October 6th, is the optional ACT Exam for Seniors.
For those of you planning to take the exam, please remember:
- Doors open at 8:00 a.m. and the exam starts at 8:25 a.m. in the Galovich Gym
- Be sure to get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast
- You will need to wear a mask and sign a Covid-19 Screener Form
- You will need to practice social distancing
- You will need at least two #2 pencils (not mechanical) and your calculator
- Wear layers and comfortable clothes, along with quiet shoes
- You can bring a water bottle that closes and snacks...but they will need to be kept by the bleachers.
- You are encouraged to keep your cell phone at home, or locked in your car or locker.
Please see full details in the email that Nickie Doyle, School Counselor, sent to all senior students and parents/guardians on Friday. Good luck to those taking the exam!